Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

5 hours ago, Leonard Smalls said:

Funnily enough, that track came up on our garden centre playlist earlier!

Clearly you don't work at B&Q. They have gone back to what they did a few years ago and only play insipid covers of great music. Makes me want to scream.

20 minutes ago, Richard R said:

Clearly you don't work at B&Q. They have gone back to what they did a few years ago and only play insipid covers of great music. Makes me want to scream.

I was in a B&q a while back and I noticed they were playing UB40 in dub, I think someone must have got fed up with the music and put their own cd on 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reggaebass said:

UB40 in dub,

Funnily enough that's on our playlist... As is London Calling, Bank Robber and Guns of Brixton.

Luckily we're not b&q but independent - though my mrs sometimes reigns in my choices: Last Exit and Derek Bailey/Jamaaladeen Tacuma's Mirakle were not popular!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bartelby said:

My love of Puscifer has now overtaken my love of TOOL:

I love how Maynard has a horn to censor the naughty bits in this:

Great stuff!  It's been great to see so much of Carina Round since this latest Puscifer release.  Saw her live in a pub in Milton Keynes, with about 10 other people (might have been 20).  Amazing gig... supremely talented!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, falling_in2_infinity said:

Great stuff!  It's been great to see so much of Carina Round since this latest Puscifer release.  Saw her live in a pub in Milton Keynes, with about 10 other people (might have been 20).  Amazing gig... supremely talented!

Yeah, she's awesome. Carina and Maynard as a pair are what make Puscifer for me.

• Like 1