Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

21 minutes ago, Mickeyboro said:

Pretty damn good! Shame their live sound was so iffy on this tour, esp in bass department.

That's not good! Where did you see them? I was at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester and thought all things considered it was pretty decent. Th merch was crap though 🙂

On 12/12/2021 at 16:24, Rayman said:

As I've gotten older, I listen to less and less... which is a bit depressing. I have predominantly podcasts now in the car.... it's been a long time since I've discovered and got excited about anything new.... 🤨

I don't bother trying find owt new.  Everything that could be done with music has been done and done quite a long time ago. There is now nothing new under the sun or any other celestial body. So just listen to and enjoy your old faves. Nowt wrong with that at all.

14 minutes ago, Barking Spiders said:

I think I recognise Mark on bass but not anyone else. The singer does a pretty good rendition of Holly

Ped and Paul are there. Jed (Mark's brother) was an original member for a short while. Ryan Molloy was recruited on vocals the month before the performance.