Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

1 minute ago, Bobthedog said:

Glory Box, Portishead. A simple track that has haunted me for years.

That complete album is phenomenal most of the trip hop from that era was amazing, massive attack, morcheeba, portishead, tricky, what a wild time 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, greavesbass said:

my new partner sings and plays tenor recorder....

Can imagine that sounding good with that genre of music. 
The recorder gets a bad rep due to the shrill poor tone we heard as school children.

If your partner could suggest a good folk or folk-rock tenor recorder song I’d be interested to give it a listen.

Edited by Nail Soup
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nail Soup said:

f your partner could suggest a good folk or folk-rock tenor recorder song I’d be interested to give it a listen.

You hv impeccable taste sir! Have to say until we met I'd forgotten all about the venerable tenor....She plays the descant too but that shrill is very tune specific...some tunes it works, others sound awful.

Cant say we have anything tenor specific. You kinda know it when you hear it. I guess it works quite well with Baroque music which is a bit beyond me really..haha.

At the mo were just compiling a set list and seeing what works...sorry I cant be more specific.