Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

14 hours ago, ProfJames said:

This man is truly incredible.  No other instruments simply circular breathing and three mics, one on his throat and two in the alto.................

I love Colin's film scores!
This is amazing!! Thanks for posting!!

I'll be listening to this shortly:

after the full version of the video you linked:

Edited by bartelby
  • Like 1

Eurovision winners Maneskin have recently come to my attention. Not my usual thing at all but I'm enjoying the energy of what I'm hearing.

Whole lot of diverse influences in their music from cheesy europop to The Strokes.

The first track here has picked up quite a lot of airplay on Radio 1 recently and I suspect it's going to be on quite a few set lists before the year is out.

34 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

Cruising through shoreditch listening to this 

I used to drive thru Shoreditch all the time, quite often in an old Morris Minor, trouble is you'd keep getting people trying to flag you down thinking it was a cab ! 

Edited by Waddo Soqable
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Waddo Soqable said:

I used to drive thru Shoreditch all the time, quite often in an old Morris Minor, trouble is you'd keep getting people trying to flag you down thinking it was a cab ! 

You probably wouldn’t recognise it now, I’d say it’s changed a bit since the Morris minor days , it’s very trendy man 🙂

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

You probably wouldn’t recognise it now, I’d say it’s changed a bit since the Morris minor days , it’s very trendy man 🙂

I used to go to the old brick lane market on Sundays, the "junk" bit of course, Cheshire St etc, it was brilliant, I had all kinds of mad stuff from there..as far as i know that doesn't exist anymore sadly.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PaulThePlug said:

Lying on the sofa with some Prescription Medication...

Hawkwind - Astounding Sounds...

Not Space Ritual then 🙂Quark, Strangeness and Charm is a cool album 

Edited by Reggaebass
  • Like 1

I just got sent some audio sent through from some studio sessions I did eight or nine years ago.  For one reason or another, I never got copies at the time and we struggled to find someone to do vocals.

Studio owner moved location, was going through some old hard drives at his new setup and sent me over audio.  It's just pre-production stuff, but lovely to hear.  

PAUL&CARL_1(1).mp3