Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

Yes I’ve heard that before she’s done a number of collaborations, maybe one of the most unusual was with Gonga where they covered the track ‘Black sabbath’ 

as a nod to her it was called ‘Black Sabbeth’ 

• Like 1

Woah... how is this random thread that I started when I was bored one day NEARLY 13 YEARS AGO still going??

Holy crap the internet is weird... 🤣🤣

I see that when I posted this I was listening to Skindred. That brings back memories.

Currently I'm listening to a lot of Tremonti. I've always been a HUGE fan of Alter Bridge and love Tremonti's guitar work.

Bass wise I'm learning a load of 70s/80s classic rock covers for some gigs coming up. Lots of ZZtop, Joan Jett, AC/DC, Iron Maiden... lots of fun :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sarah5string said:

Woah... how is this random thread that I started when I was bored one day NEARLY 13 YEARS AGO still going??

Because the rest of us are dull and unimaginative, that's how. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

Great groove, it was released in 1978 Frank 🙂

God. Forty three f****** years…

Many a Friday night spent dancing to that dressed in my punk regalia, confused teen syndrome. It’s as fresh today as it was back then. I love the way it just refuses to move out of the groove.

• Like 2

Shared by someone else here (I forget by whom, but thanks :hi:...) : Ted Greene, two hours of splendid snippets of information, all the while playing toe-curling off-hand stuff and shaking his foot nervously..!

Edited by Dad3353