Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

10 hours ago, mangotango said:

Shez Raja's Tales From The Punjab album - particularly this track. Long intro, but worth waiting for it to kick in......

Fantastic! 😎 I need to investigate further.... 

• Like 2

I happened upon this the other day and really made me wish I'd got to see AC Temple live.

I dug out my only album by them that I own (the rest were on tape I think, long gone), and it was on Blast First records. Blimey....Blast First. :)

Edited by ahpook
  • Like 1

I was never in to Lloyd Cole when he was around in the 80's but I looked him up a couple of years ago and dip into his stuff now and again. I only came to listen to him again after laughing at a misheard and misremembered lyric ("You're my favourite salty animal") which stuck in my head so much that I put it in to a song I was writing when I was struggling for something (when I found out what the song was called (Old Wants Never Gets) I found the actual line was "You're like to think you're a solitary animal").. anyway - nothing to do with this track Jennifer She Said - I like all Lloyd Cole demos and B-sides albums. 

• Like 2