Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

17 hours ago, Barking Spiders said:

not Mr Bungle BTW

While Faith No More are the only band I ever went to see on my own (Dingwalls - none of my mates fancied it!) I do like Mr. Bungle, and Tomahawk (and many of Mr. Patton's other bits of weirdness).

Check this Mr. Bungle live performance ( I hesitate to call it a song!). To get this tight they must have used molyslip and a blowtorch...

17 hours ago, Barking Spiders said:

right now it's this from hands-down-the-best rock singer I've ever heard who also fronts one of the finest bands of all time (not Mr Bungle BTW)

I can never decided whether Patton or Maynard is the better vocalist. Both can cover pretty much anything they need to...

56 minutes ago, steantval said:

Our band is looking to do a rock instrumental, I’m considering suggesting this Metallica track, just concerned it might be a step too far for me to do it justice.

The little bass solo and harmony bit that follows  is the but my brain just cannot remember...

and that pitch bend at 6:24 in that video is a tad on the awful side...

On 10/05/2019 at 09:58, Barking Spiders said:

Don't see a lot of love for Slipknot on  BC but they're one of the main reasons I'll be at Download next month. 

I'm not a huge fan, but I've seen them live a few times and they've always been great, particularly when they toured with Slayer in 2004 or 2005.

Not long ago I listened to Iowa for the first time in ages, it is a really good record, despite the brick wall mastering limiter and all the mids being scooped out of Paul Grey's bass.

Have they replaced Chris Fenn in the band, or are they going out as an eight piece?