Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

4 hours ago, Graham said:

The new Sleep record - The Sciences, it's very good.

I should be a massive Sleep fan. They tick lots of boxes and I have Jerusalem/Dopesmoker and Holy Mountain. 

But they just don’t click with me. I much prefer OM.

The new album, Build A Tower by The Slow Readers Club. Absolutely brilliant as is all their stuff. I watched them play an intimate acoustic set yesterday and it was superb. It's the sign of good songwriting when a band's music can sound just as good acoustically as it does at full concert volume. They are definitely a band to watch out for.

5 hours ago, Daz39 said:

Machine Head - The More Things Change...

It's a shame they've not written a good album since this :(

Just been listening to Dance Of Death by Iron Maiden, which is (at least for me) a neglected gem in their back-catalogue

• Like 1

The Clash Live at Shea Stadium. 

I’m not a fan of live albums generally but this is one of the best I’ve heard, from one of my all time favourite bands. 

Kosmo Vinyl’s introduction makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, and the energy throughout is palpable. I feel like there’s been a lot of post overdubs done, but so what, it’s a great album that crackles with excitement and serves as a mini ‘Best Of...’ too. Awesome stuff.