Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

Mixes of our new album - at home, in the car, in the office, on my ipod walking about - as many environments and speakers as possible - trying to determine which things in which mixes work best and which mixes should be released.

4 minutes ago, Twigman said:

Mixes of our new album - at home, in the car, in the office, on my ipod walking about - as many environments and speakers as possible - trying to determine which things in which mixes work best and which mixes should be released.

A Sad Lovers And Giants track came up on my Spotify recommended for me playlist today!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigRedX said:

A Sad Lovers And Giants track came up on my Spotify recommended for me playlist today!

Did you skip it?

This new album is proper polished compared to anything we've done before - even my sister was tapping her foot to it!!

Edited by Twigman

In September 1988 I went to see Metallica at the Birmingham NEC, a few weeks later I found a bootleg of it at a record fair. I wore those tapes out over the years, I still have the 2nd tape but the 1st tape is long gone.

But I've just found the bootleg online!

Now blasting it out and the memories of the late 80s are flooding back!