Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

The Seeds of Love - Tears for Fears

Just re-discovered this album and cannot stop playing it..... I haven't listened to it for about 5 years...... The production, musicianship and song writing are utterly sublime. Pino and Curt on Bass duties..... some seriously good bass playing going on.

Marcus Roberts Time and Circumstance

I found this on YouTube. If anyone wants to understand Jazz, listen to this version of Happy Birthday and keep singing it all the way through and particularly alongside the soloists. Bit traddy for my tastes but great fun nevertheless.

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='1153599' date='Mar 8 2011, 11:31 AM']Watched the Ron Sexsmith docu from Friday night , then the 3 songwriters(Travis, Ron and Graham Gouldman): just ordered the new Ron Sexsmith album.[/quote]

Saw it too. Not my thing, but was v. impressed by Ron's obvious songwriting and performing talents.

[quote name='skej21' post='1153102' date='Mar 7 2011, 10:17 PM']Great band, fantastic tune...
[/quote]

Well...I was listening to Me'shell's 'Plantation Lullabies' but after seeing that I've put on
'Pocket Full of Kryptonite'.

Spin Doctors were one of my favourite bands long before I started playing...they still are.
Great band-shame pretty much nobody bought their second studio album.