Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer 1986 - SOLD
£1200

tarlump

[b]Rare Warwick Streamer 1986 - [b]SOLD[/b][/b]
Fretted, 4-string, Active 2 band eq, EMG P/J pick-ups
One piece Schaller bridge, brass nut, straight Schaller pegs, through neck
Cherry & Wenge

Well used, so one or two slight blemishes, otherwise good condition. very light at under 9lbs.

Great sound - this is the very bass that was recommended to me by Terry Brown (Rush producer) after his brother Phil had used it on a Cutting Crew album - Waaaayyyy back when......... '88ish.

I once tried to shift a strap button (can't remember why!) not the best decision I ever made but resultant hole is pictured and the little ding at the bottom of the neck right at the nut end.

Complete with Hiscox case.

It's been with me a looong time so it's a reluctant sale but I'm just a Musicman man so I'm after a 5 string fretless Stingray amongst other things. I have put this up on here a year or so ago but this time I'm selling!

Edited by tarlump

I never did get on with Warwick.....UNTIL I owned one of these and now I'm a firm believer of these old school ones. I've nothing against the newer basses, its just that the different vibe of these really stood out for me. I'd love one again but my next bass needs to be an upgrade on my fretless so I'm out unfortunately.

Great bass and price for a lucky BC'er

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...