• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Folks,

I recently sold a Genz Benz Nx2 212 cab to Mark via Interparcel/UPS and unfortunately, it arrived with a bit of damage to it thanks to what I can only assume was an over-enthusiastic, spinach-eating courier!

Specifically, there was a broken caster and non-functioning tweeter, but as Mark is quite deft at fixing things, the cab now has a set of casters and a working tweeter which is great news..

This has only had a positive outcome though because myself and Mark have been in constant communication from the very beginning and because he's a great person to deal with, being both very patient and very fair minded & understanding.

So, I'm very pleased and relieved to say that what started out as a great transaction with Mark has ended in just the same spirit, which is fantastic...

He's a great guy to deal with and a real credit to Basschat, so rest assured that you can deal with Mark with absolute confidence folks! ☺

Mark; thanks very much and I hope you enjoy the Genz - it's a great cab!

Cheers

Nik

• 3 months later...

Mark bought a Trace Elliot 2x10 cab from me...freeing up much needed space in my hallway...

Smooth transaction and great communications throughout.

As you can see from the feedback above, Mark is  a trusted and respected member of this forum.

Trade with confidence.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought a Warwick FNA from Mark and he's a great guy to deal with. The bass is just outstanding and it was delivered exactly when Mark said it would be and very well packaged. Deal with confidence!

• 7 months later...

Just acquired a beautiful Lakland Skyline from Mark; complete gent, plenty of prompt and comprehensive PM.  Handover of the bass was made very easy for me.

Great guy to deal with, highly recommed BCer.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mark sold a TC Electronics BC208 2x8 cab to me. Arrived on time well packed in original packaging and at a really good price for a mint condition unit. Great comms letting me know when it shipped, tracking number etc. Would have no hesitation in dealing with Mark again. A credit to Basschat and a top bloke🙂

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...