Why become a member? ×

feedback for eubassix

Shaggy

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought Fender Pbass from David. Very nice transaction, even with some troubles with courier, everything went smootg, bass was perfectly packed and delivered. And I'm totally happy with my first CS.. Thanks a lot again, David.

• 3 months later...

I have just taken delivery of a superb Fender Tony Franklin fretless bass from David.

The bass is in better condition than I had ever hoped for and is absolutely wonderful, although I've yet to plug it in! I can't wait to try it out and can't recommend David highly enough.

Thanks again David :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently bought an EA CXL112L from David. The transaction was a pleasure from start to finish with friendly, helpful and informative emails written in coherent English with proper punctuation and everything :)[size=4]

The speaker was collected on my behalf by a bandmate who lives near David and it arrived with me at the next gig, looking every bit as good as had been described.

I'd be happy to recommend him as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Trade with confidence.[/size]

• 4 weeks later...

I have bought a Fender Jazz FMT from David. The bass was very clean as promised, and has been shipped promptly. He has always replied quickly to messages and communication has been clear.

A very pleasant transaction and would do business again without a doubt.

Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

David and I traded basses and it was a sweet deal. His bass turned out having some issues, but David was a true gent and coorporated for a nice solution, which was satisfiable for the both of us. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again in the future. Great bloke, great communication. Top notch! Thanks again, David.

• 2 weeks later...

Just traded a bass for David's 70s Jazz. It was a real pleasure to meet up with him. He's a really interesting guy to talk with and really knowledgeable with it.
The deal was very straightforward, with great comms and hassle-free exchange.
Deal with him with absolute confidence.
Thanks, David

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...