Why become a member? ×

feedback for eubassix

Shaggy

2 slick deals with Mr eubassix within a week – new set of DR strings and a Korg Pandora PX4B. Top guy, sent the stuff quicker than probably anyone I’ve ever dealt with, and remained stubbornly good-humoured in the face of my obsessive/compulsive tendency to haggle (see market scene of [i]Life of Brian[/i]; “[i]what, ten dinarii for this fine gourd, me with fifteen children to feed[/i]”…...etc etc)
Deal with in confidence, plus he gets lots of goodies from shows (which I can never be bothered to go to) :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='349815' date='Dec 9 2008, 03:47 PM']i've done some trading and buying from eubassix in the past and he is a top class seller.

deal with 100% confidence :)[/quote]

+1 to that, just bought an armoured guitar cable from david for a good price, it was packed up well and delivered quickly.

nice one,

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Javier seems to be a Lakland man, as we have just completed a transaction for my ex-Darryl Jones Skyline. I could not have asked for a better buy - the communication was quick and efficient, he sent the payment over without fuss and kept me informed throughout the process. He was very trusting. If you have any reservations about doing sales or trades abroad, this is the sort of fellow that proves it is just as easy as doing it at home.

Thanks for buying the bass, it was a real pleasure doing business with you. Seb

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep, definitely a Lakland man!

I've just taken part in a trade with Javier which has seen me take delivery of a mint condition CANARY YELLOW Gibson SG Reissue Bass. It is exactly as described and Javer couldn't have done more to keep me updated as to the location of the bass during transit.

Definitely a good guy to deasl with and highly recommended.

Next time you're in the UK Javier, PM me and we can share a beer or 2. Thanks again for a faultless trade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

another smooth transaction, we arranged a swap - my jazz for his status, a meet was arranged in local(ish) car park!!! exchange took place, exchanged many pleasantries and idle chat for ages (well till it got dark anyway) great bloke a pleasure to deal with again. very impressed and pleased with the outcome thanking you again sir! BTW its took me so long to leave feedback cos i was waiting to see the outcome re exchanging back, and then forgot, sorry.