Why become a member? ×

2012 USA Fender hand stained ash Jazz Blowtorched.
£850

JazzBassfreak

[quote name='thebassist' timestamp='1417013821' post='2616096']
I reckon you should keep it mate! For me you can't beat the the new design U.S. Standard Fender Jazz Basses :)
[/quote]

If I was going to keep it I was happy at it blowtorched -.- I need the cash desperate so it's gotta go! I only sanded it all off because everyone was having a bf about it! It's ready to be either refinished or waxed after one more go over with the sander. All the tricky bits still left on In the photos are now gone :)

What is the exact weight of the unloaded body please? Any other collateral damage from the blowtorching incident other than the melted neck pup casing, in particular any scorching of the neck?

Edited by ikay

Btw folks it's been sanded since the two pics so there's even less to do on all the tricky bits. Just probs needs a whizz over again and she'll be rather clean.

£460- collected, with USA Jazz Body, neck, all hardware (pups etc) aswell as case and candy + ashtrays :)

Edited by JazzBassfreak

[quote name='Sparky Mark' timestamp='1417296402' post='2619006']
Have you removed the bridge ferrules on the back of the body and sanded there? You should probably post a couple of decent resolution photos of the front and back so it's totally clear what you have done.
[/quote]

People can see what's been done. - no ferrules haven't been removed nor have they been sanded over. I have left that area alone for the buyer to decide what is to happen there. What is your problem? No need to be so short and also give me grief over inbox, the bass is the bass. If you don't like it, don't bother inboxing me or posting on my thread please.

Edited by JazzBassfreak

[quote name='JazzBassfreak' timestamp='1417297892' post='2619022']

People can see what's been done. - no ferrules haven't been removed nor have they been sanded over. I have left that area alone for the buyer to decide what is to happen there. What is your problem? No need to be so short and also give me grief over inbox, the bass is the bass. If you don't like it, don't bother unboxing me or posting on my thread please.
[/quote]

Hey there Chas,
I really didn't have a problem, I just thought that with the extra work that you are doing that you could update the thread. Most if not all buyers will probably want to see exactly what is on offer. I genuinely wish you good luck with your sale.
Cheers
Mark

Edited by Sparky Mark