Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2
£375

[size=4][b]£375[/b][/size]

Immaculate, as new, barely used (gigged once) Genz Shuttle 9.2 amp. Brilliant uber-powerful amp with big clear Genz tone. No trades please. I need the cash as I'm moving house.

From the Genz Benz website:

[b][u]FEATURES[/u][/b]
[left]• Ultra Lightweight 4 lb Design
• 500W/8 ohms; 900W/4 ohms
• Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
• High Current Class D Amp & SMPS
• 3DPM™ Power Management Circuitry
• Patent Pending P.H.A.T.™ topology[/left]

[left]• Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
• Speakon® Speaker Outputs
• Variable Speed Internal Fan Cooling
• Full XLR Direct Out Interface
• Optional Footswitch available[/left]

[b][u]DESCRIPTION[/u][/b]

Genz Benz continues its industry leading innovations in bass amplification with the SHUTTLE 9.2, 2nd generation of these popular bass amps, delivering 900 watts of power in a mere 4 lb compact package. The SHUTTLE 9.2 includes the addition of our proprietary 3DPM™ power management circuitry for overall increased headroom and thicker "heft" of the individual notes played. The 12AX7 tube preamp also features increased available gain for enhanced versatility from warm, articulate tone to all out aggressive overdrive.
[attachment=164136:DSC_0497.JPG][attachment=164137:DSC_0499.JPG][attachment=164138:DSC_0500.JPG]

Edited by TheDaivisch

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='urb' timestamp='1402999911' post='2478636']
This amp is amazing - someone please buy it to put me out of my misery - would have it for a back-up to my own STL9 - this is a silly price for one of the best amps ever IMO - so bump!
[/quote]
+1

[quote name='urb' timestamp='1402999911' post='2478636']
This amp is amazing - someone please buy it to put me out of my misery - would have it for a back-up to my own STL9 - this is a silly price for one of the best amps ever IMO - so bump!
[/quote]

Thanks :) Yes great amps. I think you might have the 9.0 as the backup to the 9.2 not the other way round :) The 9.2 definitely sounds better to my ears.