Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Precision Bass. Custom Shop Pickups and other goodies
£350

theyellowcar

[b]REDUCED THE 'ALL IN' PRICE (BOTH SETS OF P/UPS, GIG BAG AND BOTH GUARDS) TO £340 + SHIPPING.[/b] Considering these are selling for £300 stock, this is a bargain. There's over £150's worth of extras thrown in here!

Back up for sale, my 2011 Standard Precision in what is in my mind the best colour combo you can get.

Originally bought on here, I have taken very good care of it, and frankly there is not a mark on it. I have just dropped a set of Custom Shop '59 pickups (from the Mike Dirnt sig) in, which are included in the sale as well as the Fender originals.

The new reduced [b]£340[/b] price includes:

The bass
Both the pictured pickguards - the white is the original, the black is an official US Fender replacement (cost £40)
Both sets of pickups, as mentioned above
Fender gig bag (also cost £40)

If you want it as it stands today (black guard, CS Pups) without the gig bag and the original guard/pickups I will take £320 plus shipping.

You can collect from me in South East London in the evenings, or West London (Paddington) in work hours. I'm also willing to ship within the UK at cost (probably about £20)

Feedback in my sig.

Dave

Edited by theyellowcar

[quote name='spongebob' timestamp='1401468080' post='2463969']
If I hadn't have just bought something else, I'd be right on this. My dream P combo!

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it'll fly!
[/quote]

Curse my terrible timing. Still not entirely convinced I want to let it go!

• 2 months later...

Great bass there Dave, having just picked up a 2008 MIM (my second one of the 2008 onwards series) these are great basses. I`ve just updated my review of my original one today, to reflect my latest one of these. Truly great Precision here for not a lot of money. And in the best Precision colour scheme too.

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1408998060' post='2535427']
Great bass there Dave, having just picked up a 2008 MIM (my second one of the 2008 onwards series) these are great basses. I`ve just updated my review of my original one today, to reflect my latest one of these. Truly great Precision here for not a lot of money. And in the best Precision colour scheme too.
[/quote]

Thanks Lozz. It's a cracking bass, but it's not getting the playing time it deserves with my two other Precisions on the rack!