Why become a member? ×

FT/Musicman Stingray trade wanted DONE DEAL !!!
£800

Wayne Firefly

Musicman Stingray, August 2007, 3-band, white with black and maple fretted, superb condition, including exellent condition MM hardcase. Wanted same / ANOTHER STINGRAY 3 band but in BLACK !!!!! Maple, rosewood, fretted, fretless dont mind, but I would particularly enjoy a lined fretless.
Trade value £800-ish.
Drop me a line.
IGNORE !! Done deal with Deedee.

[attachment=163674:DSCF2481.JPG][attachment=163677:DSCF2484.JPG][attachment=163676:DSCF2482.JPG][attachment=163675:DSCF2477.JPG]

Edited by Wayne Firefly

[quote name='Horizontalste' timestamp='1401193836' post='2460961']
My favourite colour combo!

Shame I don't have a black one to trade.
[/quote]

I've got the right colour, but it's only a 2 band 😕

I recognise that pavement - Guitar-A-Rama Wrexham. Guess that's my old Stingray then. I'm still loving the Overwater J5 I traded it for, but I gotta say I miss the 'Ray.

If anybody is interested, I bought that 'Ray new in late 2007 from Coda in Stevenage, it's been gigged, but it is immaculate, and was chosen from about 5 different 3EQ 'Rays regardless of necks and colours and was by far the best one.

I only traded it as my main bass is now an Overwater 5 and I wanted another as a backup, so the Stingray went to make room. You won't find a nicer example and Wayne is a great guy to deal with.

GLWTT, whoever gets it won't be disappointed.

L

[quote name='Horizontalste' timestamp='1401220156' post='2461455']
Two very nice Ray's, I hope you can both make a deal.

Wayne, I have Deedee's old Pearl Blue ray so trade with confidence he's one of BBC's good guy's
[/quote]

Many thanks, as are you ;-)

[quote name='Wayne Firefly' timestamp='1401224417' post='2461514']
Hiya Lloyd !!!! Top man !! I was going to take it out but I just cant get past the fact I want a black one, doh !!!!
[/quote]

Hey Wayne,

That's cool, I always fancied a black one too after seeing Flea's old one, but I fell in love with the white one when I played it. Hope you sort a black one soon.

The J5 I got off you is my number 1 bass now. The J-Retro and Barts combination is a killer and I'm getting loads of compliments on my tone. Thanks again for the trade and I'll be sure to pop in and say "hi" the next time I'm near Wrexham.

L

Exchange all done. The white one is now mine and very nice it is too! It looks pretty good alongside my honey and tobacco burst 'rays. B)

Many thanks Wayne and hope you have fun with the black one, it is gorgeous and I know I'll miss it.

Cheers