Why become a member? ×

RH750 and RC4 - now sold
£500

For sale my RH750.

Great amp. Super clean, powerful and very flexible. There is nothing not to like here but I've had the chance to pick up something a bit more rare, fruity and to my liking so this will have to make room.

The amp is in mint condition, still under warranty (purchased from bass direct late last year). The RC4 was purchased separately second hand but is also in excellent condition. Long connection lead is included.

Don't know what else to tell you really, I'm sure most of you know all about these and there's plenty of info on the web.

There is one issue which you will see immediately from the pics. In the last two weeks 5 of the 7 control knobs have broken. The amp has not had an impact or anything, they have just come loose due to the fins inside the knobs breaking off so the knobs loose their grip on the pot shafts. It's rubbish and I've told TC this, some replacements are on the way. I've been using some high quality rubberised bass control knobs instead. These work like a dream, don't obscure the illuminated display and fit much better than the originals. This said I fully appreciate that they are not the 'right' knobs and the colour does not quite match. I'll be sending the replacements onto however buys the amp.

[attachment=163557:DSC_0484.JPG]

There is no gig bag but the amp fits really well into a standard laptop sleeve. I've been using a cheap neoprene one which has kept the amp in great condition. The amp will ship in the original packing with manual etc. I'll include a power cord if you need one.

I think that's it!

The amp is priced to move quickly given that I have incoming, I'm also trying to reflect the 'knobgate' scandal into the pricing. Please no offers or trades. I believe the prices are now around £700 for the amp and the footswitch probably £50-80 so this is hopefully a good price for an amp which is essentially new. UK shipping is included, overseas would be extra.

Cheers!

Abd

Edited by andybassdoyle