Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Aero71

Marinus bought my Fender Jazz Bass Special in a totally smooth and easy transaction. Great comms, instant payment, nice friendly guy to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate dealing with him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1436455711' post='2818306']
Marinus bought my Fender Jazz Bass Special in a totally smooth and easy transaction. Great comms, instant payment, nice friendly guy to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate dealing with him again.
[/quote]

And I didn't hesitate! Marinus bought my Shergold Marathon in the easiest of deals. Sorted out his own courier, great comms, instant payment etc etc. Look forward to the next time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Traded amp and cab with Marinus. Very good comms, quick to arrange and sort out delivery - very competent and experienced. There was a slight glitch, but he was very supportive and provided a quick resolution, so really can't ask for more. Don't let the fact he's not UK based put you off, dealing with Marinus is easy; I have found him excellent in communications and providing shipping options.

Sold my ACG to Marinus, sent over the money straight away which allowed me to pay off bills! He arranged and paid for the courier service which took out a lot of hassle. This is my second deal with Marinus and is a pleasure to deal with, a top bloke! Cheers mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Did my ever first international bass aquisition with Marinus. G[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]reat communication, bass packed like a tank, arrived in great shape, just as described! I highly recommend doing business with him! Thanks [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Marinus[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]! [/font][/color]