Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Aero71

Bought a Modulus bass from Marinus. Sent the payment in the evening, bass was on its way next day and arrived in 3 days to the UK. Packaged very well and as described. Very easy to deal with replied to messages promptly. Overall highly recommended

• 5 weeks later...

Have now traded and purchased from [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Marinus can't recommend dealing with him highly enough. Lovely bloke and extremely easy and quick to deal with even easier than some deals i have done in the [/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]uk. [/font][/color]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Marinus bought my Doug Wilkes bass off me, Grand chap to deal with and payed straight away.[/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Many thanks[/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Si [/color][/font]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have traded basses with Marinus between UK and Netherlands. Great communication, quick payment and courier arrangement and really good packaging. 100% recommended.

Hope to deal with you again Marinus,
All the best,
Pawel

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DarylClayton

I sold Marinus a Fender Jazz. Great guy to deal with, quick payment and communications and overall smooth process. I highly recommend dealing with Marinus.

Thanks

Daz

• 3 weeks later...

Marinus is a great guy to deal with, communication with him is excellent and he even had the patience to answer all my stupid questions :)) Bought a Mayones Jabba 4, the bass was packed really well and the condition is 100% based on the description and pictures. Highly recommended!

Hope to deal with Marinus again.

Thanks a lot!

Marek

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...