Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Aero71

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marinus purchased a bass from me a very nice chap, we had a good chat on the phone, 100% trust worthy paid me straight away once we agreed a price, do not hesitate to deal with marinus, my delivery took 3 days to the netherlands via parcelforce.

Edited by geofio

• 2 weeks later...

Marinus is an absolute gem to deal with.
I am very fussy when selling away from the UK, due to a couple of problems in the past.
Marinus agreed to my conditions and paid up almost before we had agreed the deal :lol:
All I had to do was box up the bass :D

FABULOUS FELLA TO DEAL WITH :i-m_so_happy: very much recommended.

Many thanks for everything Marinus and all the best fella.

EDIT, forgot to mention, his English is better than mine :blush:

Edited by karlfer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I sent Marinus a PM regarding an item he was looking, namely a TecAmp XS112 which I have. He agreed but I had sellers remorse and I pulled out but offered him my AE NL210, he suggested a trade for his Tecamp Pooma, we did the deal. We agreed this last Sunday morning, I spoke to him first ( the way you do) to ensure Bona Fides. Great conversation, deal agreed. This was/is the sweetest deal yet from a logistical point. My cab was picked up Monday 09:30, the combo was in the post office in the Netherlands on Monday 12:30, I received my Pooma at 10:30 Wednesday, Marinus received the Cab 12:30 Wednesday. Couldn't have wished for a better deal.

10/10

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought an Ibanez Artstar from Marinus. Arrived from the Netherlands safe and sound in bullet proof packaging in 3 days! (beat that parcel force).
Bass as described. Good communication. Deal with confidence.

Cheers

Dunc

Edited by itsmedunc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Excellent seller. Highly recomendable. The instrument was exactly the same as described in the post. The best package I've ever found. I would no doubt deal with him again. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thank you, Marinus.[/font][/color]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...