Why become a member? ×

SOLD --- Yorkville BC115 300w, 15 inch Bass Cabinet
£80

datasmog

[b]This must be sold soon[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gigged but in very good condition with no tears to the covering or damage to the speaker fretting.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Locking wheels for easy moving on stage.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Surplus to requirements as I'm no longer gigging, plus we're moving and this has to go before we do so.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A super quality bass cabinet that sounds great and is reasonably portable. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Weight 23 Kgs.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Collection from Spalding Lincolnshire. At a push I will pack and ship via courier at cost.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Images here. [/font][/color][u][url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/49m2p0ryjewutwn/AADeN2jUNHZ2b_Oz-CIRYs8ja"]https://www.dropbox....Z2b_Oz-CIRYs8ja[/url][/u]

Edited by datasmog

hi, any chance you could get me measurements of your cab (presuming its still for sale) as i have a gk 4x10 i would need to stand on top, i only live in grimsby so could collect at the weekend

cheers pete

[quote name='pe2e' timestamp='1400877354' post='2457902']
measurements are good for me when is best to come over im working sat morning and gig sat night but other than that im able to come over this weekend?
[/quote]

Hi are you still interested in this please. If so please call to make arrangements, otherwise it's still for sale if anyone else is interested. It must be sold.