Why become a member? ×

Pedals For Sale

guyl

[u][b]DHA VT1 Purist[/b][/u] [s]£50 shipped[/s][b]£40 to your door[/b] SOLD!

Dave Hall's unique paint job is a little chipped in places but the pedal is in perfect working order.

I bought it to add tube warmth to my crystal clean iAMP. It does this subtly (not exactly an SVT replacement). Keep turning the gain and you get a really usable grind with no loss of bass - in fact it thickens your sound in a dirty way! The pedal doesn't do full out screaming distortion, but is extremely usable throughout it's range of sounds.

Included is the original power supply. When I got it, there was blue electrical tape on the end. Not sure if this is for identification or because it hides a loose connection. Never bothered to check because it has always worked perfectly - just thought I should tell you for 'ealth n' safety! :)

[u][b]Boss SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer [/b][/u]£45 shipped NOW SOLD (IN RECORD TIME!)

Now a classic - a ton of crazy sounds in a tiny box. Pedal is in near new condition.

[u][b]Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer[/b] [/u][s]£40 shipped[/s][b]£35 to your door[/b]

Like it says on the tin - 7 band eq with a slight boost. Pedal is in good condition but has slight scratches on front edge (shown in photo). The cut and boost on each of the eq bands is substantial making the pedal pretty versatile. Comes with original box.

Edited by guyl