Why become a member? ×

Delusional is good ... I like delusional

Happy Jack

"[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]....launch ourselves to an international audience (and beyond)"[/size][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]beyond an international audience....wow, they really do mean 'launch' don't they ?[/size][/font]

Edited by ahpook

• 2 months later...

You see Fly, the thing about this band is that they are so far beyond ultra they've become totally post-transactional. And I'm not talking your typical "offset gumball" type operation - this is the real thing; anti-operative, quadrilateral and peaking beyond the purple zone. Not that you'd get that, with your over-twinkied maze-centred polytribalism. Ha! You'd never even get close. Leave this one to the real uncles, the ones who can walk upright through a candy storm and still shoot the big fish. You know it makes sense.

(some of us saved up all our meds for a week, then took them all at once.)

[quote name='Earbrass' timestamp='1405947750' post='2506785']
(some of us saved up all our meds for a week, then took them all at once.)
[/quote]

I quite often do that too and hear the giant furball unicorn speak foetid lamp post pretzels in Asgard. Squink!! :shok:

I do admire the true sense of hope we have *coughs* had in that band; not that anyone cares any more. You're a wise bunch of folk and it's been a pleasure watching something dismal bloom into what has been about ten minuets of pure humour for me. Coming from the young- I thank you.

[quote name='RedSlap' timestamp='1405988374' post='2507342']
about ten minuets of pure humour
[/quote]

Ten minuets of pure humour is roughly equivalent to three quadrilles of total hilarity on the International Comedic Dance Scale (ICDS).