Why become a member? ×

ORANGE AD200B MK III LIKE NEW WITH NEW POWER TUBES
£1000

Hello
for sale it's my Orange bass amp, all tube!

I love it, but I need to make some money....:(

I've recently put 4 new SVETLANA 6550 power tubes and never used it after that. So the valves are absolutely new! They've cost me 130 GBP. You don't need to worry about new tubes for a good long time!

This is made in the UK! You'll find reviews in the web saying this is a top amp with a top marvellous sound!

Only 1000 GBP + shipping.

Thank you

[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]PURE BASS[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]The AD200B MK 3 is quite simply one of the purest bass valve amplifiers ever produced. No bells and whistles, just the shortest signal path from your guitar to your speaker.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Vintage-inspired, but full of modern tones, the AD200B has a creamy, dynamic low-end with a focused mid-range crunch. Simple to use, this amp has only full EQ, master volume, and gain controls. 200 Watts output from (4) 6550 valves means it has enough gain and volume on tap to shake the floor of the largest arenas.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]For the purest sounds throughout the bass spectrum, you can’t beat the AD200B.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Features[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Single channel, all valve, inputs for active or passive basses, slave out[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Controls[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Master, Treble, Middle, Bass, Gain[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Output Power (Heads and Combos)[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]200 Watts[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Power Handling (Cabinets)[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]NA[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Valves (Heads and Combos)[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Power amp: 4 x 6550[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Preamp: 2 x Ecc83/12ax7 and 1 x Ecc81/12at7[/font][/color]

• 1 month later...

Are you interested in a Trade at all and some cash ? I have a fender fretless Bass here in the UK that I'm looking around £400 for. I know thew AD200B is heavy to would need to consider how it could get over here. I have work contacts in Porto if that helps and I can arrange to get it collected ?

• 2 weeks later...