Why become a member? ×

Feedback for basscell

basscell

Dennis and I arranged a trade, his De Gier 6 string for my W&T 5 string, the only thing making the trade difficult was I'm in the UK and he's in Croatia!

So I did the logical thing and flew over to Croatia for the weekend to do a bass trade. :) Dennis met us (me and my other half) at the airport and drove us to our hotel, we arranged to do the trade in the morning. Dennis then picked us up from the hotel and drove us to his house, we played bass, chatted, did the trade and everyone was happy!

Dennis's hospitality didn't end at doing all the driving, he took us out in the Capital for a night of drinking and pretty much refused to let me pay for any drinks! 'I sold and Fbass today!!' He would say every time I tried getting my wallet out, (he sold an Fbass earlier that day).

Overall an excellent trade was had by all, followed by a damn good weekend and it's always good to make a new friend along the way!

If you're going to deal with Dennis, then you're going to have a smooth and easy transaction. Can't fault him at all.

:)

LOL. Actually I was the one who bought the F-bass from Dennis that day. A great guy to do business with indeed. I arrived from Hungary by car that day, after he had completed the deal with binky_bass.
Dennis and his wife were really very hospitable. Thanks again Dennis for the sale, for the chat, for your patience letting me try the bass for literally hours, and trying to show me every little sign of wear, whereas I ended up with an instrument close to brand new condition :).

Smooth transaction, I can only recomend dealig with and getting to know Dennis.

• 3 weeks later...

Dennis bought a Roscoe LG-3005 from me.
I shipped the bass from Germany to Croatia.
It was one of the smoothest trades i've ever had.
He is standup guy.
No problems at all.
He did everything he promised.
Nice to know you Dennis.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I just bought one of Dennis' Maruszczyk and I just can confirm all of the above. Besides being one of the best basses I´ve had, the bass came if inmaculate condition, Dennis was informing me regularly about the shipment (from Croatia to Spain).
So, I absolutely recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just completed a trade with Dennis, sending him my Lakland LOG P bass for his 5 string Lakland JO. Never traded before, let alone overseas, Dennis made it super easy, sending his bass first in a hard case so that I could then just put my bass in the same case/packaging and send it back.

The bass is fantastic, exactly what I was after.

Deal with Dennis with extreme confidence! 👍🏻

Dave

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...