Why become a member? ×

Danelectro DC59 6-string electric guitar
£130

I bought this a few years ago when the new Danelectro reissues came out. It's a nice looking guitar, never gigged and in great condition (some normal wear and tear). Really like the sound of the guitar especially for rhythm, it's got nice sustain and a good jangle to it, and I don't even need to mention that it's light as a feather - but unfortunately once you go strat, you never go back...

I don't wanna post so meet in London is ideal, could meet around any tube station but I live in Camden if anyone wants to come and pick it up. I'm after [b]£120[/b] cash ONO really, but may consider trades...

Pics to go up shortly, just charging the camera battery.

EDIT: Here come the pics! There's a scratch on the back just near the neck bolts, plus a couple of other similar areas of light wear. Also the finish is matt black, but this has polished down to gloss in places through use (eg., on the right flank). Have tried to show these in pics.
[attachment=162404:dano front bed.jpg]
[attachment=162405:dano front far.jpg]
[attachment=162406:front close.jpg]
[attachment=162408:dano back scratch.jpg][attachment=162407:dano back close.jpg]

Edited by Tech

[quote name='rogerstodge' timestamp='1401024209' post='2459237']
Just sent this to my guitarist i know he's looking for a Dano'
[/quote]

Cheers mate, let me know if he's interested. I'm open to trades too if he's got anything interesting.

[quote name='Tech' timestamp='1401217868' post='2461400']

Cheers mate, let me know if he's interested. I'm open to trades too if he's got anything interesting.
[/quote]ha... Typical of our guitarist, i emailed him the photos and left him a voicemail and... Yup .. Nothing.. I won't see him til next weekend but will let you know if he comes back

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='rogerstodge' timestamp='1401308784' post='2462385']
ha... Typical of our guitarist, i emailed him the photos and left him a voicemail and... Yup .. Nothing.. I won't see him til next weekend but will let you know if he comes back
[/quote]
Typical guitarist :P did you have any luck in the end mate?
Cheers,
Mat.

• 1 year later...