Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Digitech X-Series Bass Overdrive Distortion
£25

discreet

[b]*SOLD* Digitech X-Series Bass Overdrive Distortion[/b][list]
[*]Bass Overdrive and Distortion Morphing
[*]Blend control mixes distorted and dry signals - no bottom-end loss. Giggity.
[*]Normal and [color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]CIT™[/font][/color] Cabinet modelling outputs
[/list]
Here we go then - this is a good unit and provides everything from slight tube warmth to full-on fizzy metal screaming with just one control, which morphs between three different distortion sounds. It's in very good working and cosmetic condition and comes in its original box. Usual 9V battery or can be used with a standard Boss-type centre +pv PSU.

Here's the blurb from Digitech:

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]'The Bass Driver™ features three different bass overdrive distortion pedal models to select from. Go from a light overdrive to all out Stonerrock Fuzz or morph in between. [/color][/font][/size][color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=1][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Features: Level -adjusts the overall effect level, Tone - uses special Spectral -Contouring equalization. This adjusts a broader range of frequencies, which provides greater tonal control than is found in typical stompbox tone controls, Blend - adjusts the mix of the dry signal with the effected signal, Morph - selects or morphs through 3 overdrive models, including the TS9 Tube Screamer™, the Rat™ and DigiTech’s DigiFuzz™, Dual Outputs: The Normal output is for connecting directly to the input of your bass amplifier. The Mixer output utilizes CIT™ and is for connecting directly to a mixing board or headphone preamp.'[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=1][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]

The .pdf owner's manual is [url="http://www.harmanpro.com/images/media/XBDV_OM_EN.pdf"]here.[/url]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=1][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]I like the noises it makes, but I've decided in the interests of travelling (relatively) light I can't be bothered with FX units leads, batteries, PSUs and all the other various paraphernalia that goes with too much gear. I'm a plug and play type of guy now. :)[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=1][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Item will be boxed, well packed and despatched via an appropriate method.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=1][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]I will provide the buyer with an ETA and tracking information.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=1][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]My feedback is [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/154659-discreet/page__view__findpost__p__1369764"]here[/url]. I thank you! :)[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by discreet

I have one of these and I absolutely adore it. I also have the much lauded Ashdown Hyperdrive and find the Digitech far more versatile and less sterile. I actually run both together which works amazingly well, enabling me to pick out whatever frequencies I want. I use the Digitech for the low mids and the Hyperdrive for the high mids, while leaving the very lows clean. Absolutely everything I could wish for in a dirt section.

£25 is a bloody brilliant price!