Why become a member? ×

Brand New Sandberg VM4 3TS/RW/Tort for Sale GONE!!
£999

thebuckets

For sale NOW GONE

Only bought 3 weeks ago, see my NBD post.
This is without doubt the best bass I have ever owned. its sublime in every way.
reason for considering a sale?

I was humming and harring about trying a 5 string before I bought this. Bought this from Mark at Bass Direct for £1150 to replace my sandberg basic and have been blown away by its playability and tone.

Since then a friend has lent me an old battered 5er and im really enjoying the range and extra positional options it provides but it doesnt have the playability and sound of this sandberg. only thing to do is get a VM5!

willing to take a hit on this and pass on a mint, under warranty VM4 for £250 less than Mark's already reduced price so you get a brand new bass at a cut price and I can get exactly the same thing with an extra string!

no trades on this one (unless you have a brand new mint VM5) I'm afraid and can't drop below £925 so please dont offer. if no one wants or has the cash for this then I'm more than happy to withdraw it and start the hard job of saving up!

Only left the house once, not gigged, plastic still on the pick guard etc.
all original hang tags, case candy and padded gig bag included

cant attach files so will post a drop box link asap

Edited by thebuckets

• 2 weeks later...

Bass how low can you go! Only a month into the 5yr warranty from bass direct

£975 [u]delivered[/u] (uk) for quick sale, and your having the trousers off me!

Mods, can you alter the title to state sale at 975 delivered? Can't seem to do it myself-ta

Edited by thebuckets

[quote name='JapanAxe' timestamp='1399980755' post='2449519']
Free bump from a happy VM4 owner :)
[/quote]
Cheers mate. Your right to be happy they're the best basses ive played. This one also includes free cup of tea with every non obligatory try out :)[size=4] [/size]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bassmasterwraith' timestamp='1404258025' post='2490968']
Pm me if you'd trade for a fender deluxe jazz USA 5 with John East deluxe preamp. Thanks
[/quote]l
Cheers for the offer I'll have a think but not sure its a jazz I'm after

Now £950 delivered (uk mainland) that's £200 off new price!

Edited by thebuckets

You should have you'd have loved it!

Think the elektra is one model I havent had a noodle on but ive tried loads of 'bergs and never seen one that was less than excellent. So much so I was able to buy blind and wasn't disappointed.

Think the Electra is basswood (as op[size=4]posed to the Alder of the cali's) which I think is a bit softer and more prone to pick up knocks but seeing as EBMM are using it in their Bongo range it cant be all bad![/size]

The Cali range is also fully hand built/finished using German engineered parts (korean on the elektra range I think)and the neck is set up fully Plek'd for super playability
Think there is only black and white in high gloss also.
The VM has the MM humbucker to add to the mix with a blend pot to find the sweet spot your after making it very versatile.
Most models come with decent tools and a very good quality padded gig bag (unlike the cheap plastic you tend to get with some guitars)

These are what I always wanted a p bass to be!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4OND1SBNDTs

You wont go far wrong with Sandberg im a big fan!

Edited by thebuckets

• 4 weeks later...