Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Bottomfeed

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks,

Just bought a Peavey T-Max head from Dave, better known around here as 'bottomfeed'.

All in all, it was a completely hassle-free transaction; the amp's great and exactly as described, well packaged up and Dave's a really easy person to deal with.. So am happy to recommend him to fellow Basschatters when buying/selling gear on the Forum.

But on top of all that, he somehow managed to get Parcelfarce to deliver the amp to me in 24 hrs instead of the 48 hr service I paid for, which was amazing! :)

Thanks Dave!

Nik

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='240658' date='Jul 16 2008, 10:01 AM']Hi Folks,

Just bought a Peavey T-Max head from Dave, better known around here as 'bottomfeed'.

All in all, it was a completely hassle-free transaction; the amp's great and exactly as described, well packaged up and Dave's a really easy person to deal with.. So am happy to recommend him to fellow Basschatters when buying/selling gear on the Forum.

But on top of all that, he somehow managed to get Parcelfarce to deliver the amp to me in 24 hrs instead of the 48 hr service I paid for, which was amazing! :huh:

Thanks Dave!

Nik[/quote]

Well thank you kindly sir!....

Glad the T-Max arrived safely.... & all is well with it

Parcel-Farce may have delivered the goods promptly ..... but their idea of an AM pick up was 8pm!!! :) :huh: :huh:

[quote name='bottomfeed' post='240966' date='Jul 16 2008, 03:32 PM']Well thank you kindly sir!....

Glad the T-Max arrived safely.... & all is well with it

Parcel-Farce may have delivered the goods promptly ..... but their idea of an AM pick up was 8pm!!! :) :huh: :huh:[/quote]
Unbelievable!!

• 5 months later...

Bought a pair of Berg cabs from Dave earlier this year - great guy, everything went really smoothly and we had an interesting natter in windy car park just outside Swindon!

He's been in touch since the purchase as well to see how I'm getting on with the Bergs, what more can you ask eh?

• 7 months later...

Sold my GK1001 to Dave yesterday, went to see him and we had a great chat and a laugh while he tried out the amp through his cabs.

Top bloke to deal with, awesome bass player and makes a good coffee.

Buy/Trade/Sell with confidence.

Cheers mate.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Recently (well OK, a few weeks ago and I'm slow and lazy!) bought a used set of DR strings from Dave.

Very prompt postage and the strings were exactly as described if not better! Good comms too.

Great deal indeed! Highly recommended.

• 2 months later...

Just bought a Roland JV1010 sound module from Dave, on behalf of our newly MIDI'd up guitarist (no doubt to put banjos, accordians and strings in Smooth operator)

Anyway, really nice, easy guy to deal with and SUPER fast posting of goods. Buy and sell with the utmost confidence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bought a Joyo pedal from Dave - great fast comms, easy to deal with transaction and sent it signed for too. All for a bargain price and didn't charge extra for shipping which was insured as signed for. Buy and sell with confidence, was a pleasure to deal with and would happily do so again!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I contacted Dave in relation to a couple of stands he was giving away - I was hoping that he'd donate these to the forthcoming Herts Bash's raffle. Unfortunately for us, the early bird catches the worm and Dave had agreed to donate them to another BCer who was going to pass these on to a school.

I was just glad that they were going to a good cause and I'm posting this in recognition of Dave's generosity.

good man...

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1478177606' post='3167294']
I contacted Dave in relation to a couple of stands he was giving away - I was hoping that he'd donate these to the forthcoming Herts Bash's raffle. Unfortunately for us, the early bird catches the worm and Dave had agreed to donate them to another BCer who was going to pass these on to a school.

I was just glad that they were going to a good cause and I'm posting this in recognition of Dave's generosity.

good man...
[/quote]

I am the teacher at the school and can confirm this - Dave didn't even charge me full price for the shipping! A true gent. Thank you, they'll be well used.

• 2 years later...