Why become a member? ×

Feedback for interpol52

Paul S

• 3 months later...

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1397980644' post='2429085']
Pleased to be the first to leave feedback for Julian. He bought my J Retro in the smoothest of transactions. Good comms, friendly chap, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again :)
[/quote]

In fact, I didn't hesitate! Bought a Fender Original pickup from Julian in, again, the easiest of transactions. Ta! :)

• 4 weeks later...

No problems here, it's a pleasure to deal with a guy who keeps to his word & Julian did exactly that. He contacted me about a replacement wiring kit for his P-bass, with solderless connectors. We quickly settled on the details then Julian said as he had a holiday booked he would pay me up front & let me know when he was back so I could send the kit a week later. The holiday week over, he contacted me again to let me know & also enquired about a Jazz bass kit - that he would like one but not be able to afford it until next payday. I offered to save on postage I would send both kits together, the P kit paid in advance & the J kit to be paid on 21/08. Julian acknowledged receiving & fitting the kits, all working fine, then we had no contact - until this morning - the 21st, as agreed, there was the payment exactly on the button at early doors.

That brought a smile to me ol' boat race, just goes to show what a great place this forum is, where the guys & gals can trust each other like old mates.

Long story but there - Julian is a great guy to deal with, top comms & payment as promised dead on time, completely trustworthy in my book, no problem in recommending him & would be very happy to deal with him again.

Cheerz, John

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a Neck from Julian about a month ago & just got round to fitting it last week (Hence the late feedback)...

Absolute top guy to deal with, friendly emails & the neck was packed really well. He kept me informed throughout transaction so I'm well happy.

I would deal with this guy again without any worries.

Thanks mate.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Julian sold me his Squier VM loaded Jazz body. Despite Parcelfarce's best attempts, I managed to get it intact due to his excellent packing. It's in really good nick and I have no reason to doubt that when it's finally built up it'll play like a beaut. He's a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks

Jake

• 1 month later...

Just bought a Gallien Krueger MBE410 from Julian. All round top bloke, Held it for me for a couple of weeks and so I went up to Wakefield to collect. Cab is exactly as described. He is very friendly and courteous, Quick replies, no drama or fuss. Good stuff. Cheers Mate!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Julian contacted me as I was looking for an East J-Retro Preamp. I posted in the wanted section and he took his time to contact me and let me know he was selling his one. As soon as he had the preamp out of his bass, he contacted me and arranged payment and sent it out the same day. It's now arrived, very well packaged and in super quick time. Thanks for a great deal.

• 4 weeks later...