Why become a member? ×

Kev's Feedback

Kev

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just done some business with Kev there, great fellow, always quick to communicate and resolve any issues that may arise. Super Ashdown Cab I bought from him, shipped to me and all, very well packaged and took the time and effort to do so. No qualms about recommending this chap to the Basschat world, thanks again Kev,

The GroovyPlucker

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Another motorway service area meeting to drink coffee, move a Berg speaker from one car to another and activate an on-line payment by phone- the wonders of modern technology.

Thanks Kev. Enjoy the cab. I hope your B.O.T.B. entry is successful.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought a [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]fantastic musicman from Kev ... [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]bass was exactly as described, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]very good packge quick shipping , [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]excellent transaction , a [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]smooth and easy deal.... [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]superb communication and overall great guy to deal with ! [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Kev[/font][/color]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just back from doing an amp trade with Kev - Darkglass M900 for a Mesa M9.

Finally back despite the efforts of my Satnav to send me the longest route home it could find.(is that why they give them a woman's voice??

Trade went smoothly, if brief - service stations are far from welcoming despite what they saw on the outside.

Great fella to trade with - no hesitation in doing so again.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...