Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
Kev

Kev's Feedback

guess im selling a few on here now, so feel free to praise or flame me :) Edited by Kev

Bought the ToneFactor Omega Fuzz from him, top bloke to deal with.

Well packaged as well.

Although, little bit of drama, the label got wet, luckly the postie was the regular so knew who lives where on my street!

bought kev's mxr bass di

what a gent ! smooth, no hassle...sweet as the proverbial nut

would be more than happy to deal with him again

many thanks mano !!

Kev bought my Trace SMX pedal, cheque came very promptly, it smelt fresh and went down smooth.

bought kev's broken bass exciter....which i'm assuming he got from chrisdabass haha.

great guy, sent it right away.

trusted him enough to mail him cash! :)

Done a couple of deals with Kev, recently, and would happily deal with him again. in fact i would've done if I'd been quicker off the mark when he had the status up for sale!! :)
Top Bloke.

Just sold my OLP with Status neck to Kev. Great guy to deal with, very quick to respond to PMs and he even came from Bristol to Guildford to collect it with one days notice! It doesn't get any better than that :)

Just bought a Peavey Grind 6 string off Kev - great guy to do buisness with - wrapped the bass up like a baby so even Parcel Force couldn't damage it! Good comms and patience with my questions, etc.
Cheers,
Jonathan.

[quote name='agoulding' post='376282' date='Jan 10 2009, 05:23 PM']Just bought the red llama. I paid straight away and it came in the post almost as quick. came when he said it should Good chap![/quote]

MB1. ;)
Not the easiest of things to wrap Red Llamas!

Just got Kev's old LS-2 off the postie. Top bloke, got it sent out as quick as possible and didn't even wait for the cheque to clear. Cheers mate!

Changed his name from Bassmankev not so long ago, maybe his feedback threads could be merged?

Bought a few bits and bobs off Kev recently, all arrived super quick, seems like a nice bloke!

Bought a wilkinson P pickup off Kev. Cashed the cheque quickly and dispatched just as quickly. Pickup exactly as described and in full working order.

Thanks