timmchale2009

Feedback For Handwired

I bought a nice cab fron Bob. Transaction went smoothly. Take care Bob see you around.

I Recently bought an orange ad200b from Bob... All in all he's Great guy and a great bass player. He really knows his stuff when it comes to gear too.

I wanted to make sure I gave the amp a good try out before buying, and when I arrived to find the head sat on top of a bergantino cab in a soundproofed room I couldn't have been happier.

Buy with confidence

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bob bought my Mesa Boogie Bass Prodigy 4:88. Excellent buyer and honest guy. Very quick payment, smooth deal and great communications. Happy to trade with him at any time. Recommended![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks mate[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jiri[/font][/color]

Just purchased bobs beloved G&l sb1 and had a very smooth transaction. The bass is better than expected and bob is a top chap to deal with. I will happily recomend him as a seller and will not hesitate to do business In the future. Thanks again mate
Andy

Just bought an Orange Bass Terror 500 from Bob , good egg , very jealous of his rehearsal garage , had a wee go of his Limelight 65 P Bass . Thanks matey !

[quote name='mike 110' timestamp='1447601793' post='2908795']
Just bought an Orange Bass Terror 500 from Bob , good egg , very jealous of his rehearsal garage , had a wee go of his Limelight 65 P Bass . Thanks matey !
[/quote]Garage? How dare you! :angry: :)

Just received a fulltone bassdrive from Bob , super easy transaction , 100% described and sent to me speedy like. deal in confidence :-)

Just purchased a limelight 63 jazz. Easy transaction, Bob was super helpful, knows what hes talking about and even offered to meet me halfway. great instrument. bigup the basschat massive.

Just bought a GK MBF 500 from Bob. Good communications, quick delivery, exactly as described. What more can you ask for? Thanks Bob.