Why become a member? ×

nobody's prefect

fullrangebass

nobody's prefect is a valid BassChat-er. It's the second time (could be the forth time depending on how you view things) that I've dealt with him

Very direct, very easy to communicate, VERY TRUSTWORTHY. I've dealt with him several times (over expensive, boutique and unique basses) both as a seller, buyer, trader and every time everybody was happy from start to finish. I'll gladly deal with him again

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ville is a top guy, very patient (he had to deal with not only my busy schedule, the postal strike, the new Parcelforce regulations meaning that a package weighing - get this - over 2.00kgs cost £43 to send to Finalnd whilst one weighing under 2.00kgs costs £13, meaning I had to repack it twice as my first repack came in at 2.08kgs and they wouldn't take it), and very pleasant to deal with.

Highly recommended

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Purchased a Roscoe SKB3006 from Ville from Basschat/ TB. He was a great guy to deal with. The deal was done quickly without any hassle and he negotiates fairly and reasonably. The bass was shipped pormptly, he was a great communciator and it arrived packed very well and as described. I would happily deal with Ville again.

Mark

Traded basses with Ville a while back, and throughout our dealings he was an absolute diamond! Highly recommended.
In addition, the bass I got from him is now one of my all time favourites, so I'm really partial to the guy. :)

• 3 months later...

Bought an amp from Ville,

Nice comunication, shipped the day after payment, arrived in about a week (from Finland to Portugal, amp conditions as described in sales topic (as new).

Wouldn't hesitate do deal with him again.

Cheers
Roger

• 2 months later...

Just completed a trade with Ville, have never traded before let alone internationally so you can imagine a little bit of trepidation. Great guy, very very helpful, great transaction, absolutely zero issues, all round great guy. Great bass and delivered very promptly to allow me as little time bassless as possible. Without gushing I can't say enough good things about the guy. Highly recommended and would deal again with him in a second.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

to beginn i want thank Ville to be always there when needed.
bought couple of years back a bass from bass direct and i ve to say that Ville package was(far far better of that one from bass direct ) made to perfection ,bubble wrap everywhere . postage was really fast , the bass was delivered 3 days after payment. !!!!!
i will buy from Ville again as soon my wallet will be full again. the instrument was in better condition then described, not a mark not a scratch or anything else
if you have a opportunity to buy from Ville , just do it!!!!!!
GREAT GUY!!!!
thanks again Ville for the amazing instrument
regards
Antonio

• 9 months later...

Traded Ville his brubaker for my wal....

beautiful packaging..... great communication (from finland btw)

to any one poeple who won't do deals out of the uk... please stop..

this guy is living proof no one should worry about anything!!

amazing deal...

now i'm just hoping UPS won't screw it up with my wal!!

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...