Why become a member? ×

My Basschat issues

LukeFRC

Despite being responsible for me spending too much of my money and switching gear far too much...

I like Basschat, most the folk on here and think the mods do a pretty good job considering. :)
Well done.

Just wanted to say that. Thanks :)

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1395185836' post='2399675']
Despite being responsible for me spending too much of my money and switching gear far too much...

I like Basschat, most the folk on here and think the mods do a pretty good job considering. :)
Well done.

Just wanted to say that. Thanks :)
[/quote]

+1

I read the topic title and thought 'here we go...', so was relieved when it turned out to be positive!

Ped, the modding team and I are fortunate to enjoy this level of support so thanks for the kind comments! :)

There's plenty of room for improvement though. We're very aware that online community management has now emerged as a valid profession in its own right and in the last 12 months leaps and strides have been made in terms of defining best practice, developing ways to monitor how well a community is doing and how best to keep it an interesting and relevant place. We're on top of all that in terms of awareness and planning, and with some aspects (i.e. mods guidelines, bassbashes, process for selecting mods) we're ahead of the curve. But the issues we've had with php devs have been [i]extremely[/i] frustrating when it comes to implementation of improvements on the site.

:heart: Thanks to everyone for your support and patience. :heart: