Why become a member? ×

Please Remove
£2800

Kingbassist

[u][b]For Sale Only ( No Trades Please)[/b][/u]

[u][b]NOW £2499.00![/b][/u]

[b][u]Sadowsky Will Lee 5-String in '59 Burst - USA Model[/u][/b]

Only a few months old. This bass has been hardly used. It has a chambered Ash body with a Maple neck and a lovely (optional extra) Flame Maple Fingerboard. It also has (optional extra) stacked hum bucking J pickups. It's very light at 8.39lbs and comes with a Sadowsky soft case. A rare opportunity to buy a perfect US Sadowsky at less than cost price and without the 7 month wait! Genuine reason for sale, I need to raise funds for a decent fretless to use on my show. I'm now looking for £2499.00 which is a lot less than the cost price was (with shipping and customs duty). I'm based in Guildford if you want to try it out. Thanks for looking. [url="https://www.sadowsky.com/instruments/will_lee_model.html"]https://www.sadowsky..._lee_model.html[/url]

Edited by Kingbassist

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been umm'ing and ahh'ing about whether to sell this bass for a while now, but I'm going to definitely sell it now.. I've put EMG J pickups in it, for ultimate quietness reasons, but also have the original pickups to include too.. Not a huge job having them swapped back.. The bass is still in brand new condition... Open to sensible offers.. Thanks for looking!

[quote name='Kingbassist' timestamp='1403637793' post='2484858']
Been umm'ing and ahh'ing about whether to sell this bass for a while now, but I'm going to definitely sell it now.. I've put EMG J pickups in it, for ultimate quietness reasons, but also have the original pickups to include too.. Not a huge job having them swapped back.. The bass is still in brand new condition... Open to sensible offers.. Thanks for looking!
[/quote]

More pics please factory ones don't show the beauty I'm sure