Why become a member? ×

SOLD.
£900

Josh

Evening all,

I've actually be able to abstain from moving any basses on for quite some time but now I really feel like a change and would be happy to trade these both for something different. Both are great basses and have seen some good action but are both still working perfectly fine.

[u][b]Warwick Streamer LX: SOLD[/b][/u]

I got this from Bigthumb almost a year ago now and has been my main bass alongside my Squier. It is a 1997 model and has an all wenge neck and brass JAN, it also has recessed strap locks. For a bass that is now 17 years old, it has got a fair knocks and dings and some buckle rash, none of which affect the playability or adjustably of the bass.

[u][b]Yamaha TRB 1005: SOLD[/b][/u]

I bought this one from Phsycoandy about 5 months ago now. I had always been curious about the TRB's as they have a worthy reputation for being solid and reliable instruments which sound great in any musical setting. I've used it for some recent recordings and it sits perfectly in any mix and the playability of the bass is brilliant as well. As mentioned above, it has seen some action and as such there are a minor dings but again nothing serious and do not affect the playability or adjustability.

(I hope Andy won't mind me using his pics temporarily until I get it back from the studio)

[u][b]Trade bait:[/b][/u]

Warwick Thumb BO/NT 4/5 string
Warwick Streamer S1 4/5 string
Fender Deluxe Jazz/Precision 4/5 string
Fender USA Jazz 4/5 string
Lakland JO 4/5 string
Lakland 44/55-02
Spector Euro 4/5 string
Fender Marcus Miller

[u][b]Price:[/b][/u]

Ideally I would like to trade both basses for one, I can also add money on top for the right deal as well. But if there isn't any interest in a trade then:

Warwick - [b]SOLD[/b]
Yamaha - [b]SOLD[/b]

Collection would be preferred but I can post as well.

I can provide some audio clips and more pics if required :)

Thanks guys,

Josh.

Edited by Josh

[quote name='bigthumb' timestamp='1395170800' post='2399459']
One of the nicest playing Warwicks I've ever owned. Only sold to Josh as I was out of work and if funds permitted I'd have it back NOW without question.
[/quote]

I'm in no major rush to move them on Paul so you never know :)

[quote name='uncle psychosis' timestamp='1395185575' post='2399672']
£300 for a TRB1005 is an absolute bargain. Great basses.
[/quote]

Indeed, I bought it from Andy for £350 which in itself was a great price.