Why become a member? ×

Wren and Cuff Phat Phuk B PRICE DROP
£215

BruceBass3901

Selling off a few pedals that just aren't being used at the moment so that they might be enjoyed by others!

[b]Wren and Cuff Phat Phuk B[/b] -[s]£90 posted[/s] [s]now £80 posted[/s] [b]SOLD[/b]

Great little germanium based boost/OD which gets plenty of love on here and on Talkbass (sorry if that is a dirty word around these parts!). Does a great job as both a clean boost if you turn the gain of the trimpot down and as a dirty boost to either add a bit of hair or go all out overdrive if you crank it. Lots of volume on tap just from the knob on the front. The internal trimpot is currently set as it was at the factory.

I had to replace the pot in this as the shaft on the old one got damaged. The new pot has a slightly smaller shaft, so the knob spins slightly off centre but is solid. Also, there is a pop when it is engaged and disengaged; from what I have read, this is quite common with these pedals.

This hasn't seen much use and certainly no abuse. There is hook velcro on the back of the pedal cut so that the serial number can still be seen on the base. The original box, rubber feet and instructions as well as the (now out of date) warranty sheet are included.

[url="http://s848.photobucket.com/user/BruceBass3901/media/20140310_191422.jpg.html"][/url]

[url="http://s848.photobucket.com/user/BruceBass3901/media/20140310_191435.jpg.html"][/url]

[b]BBE Opto Stomp[/b] - [s]£70 posted[/s] [b]SOLD[/b]

This is the orginal version of the pedal which people seem to look for in place of the 'Monocle Version' which was released a couple of years ago. Really nice subtle compressor that doesn't colour your tone and you sort of forget is there.

It has hardly been used. It stayed on my board for a couple of gigs and practices but was only stepped on once or twice I believe and was just left switched on from the previous time. There is no velcro on this as I couldn't get any to stick to the rubber but didn't want to take it off so it is in pretty much original condition. The original box and instructions are included.

[b]Aphex Bass Xciter[/b] - [s]£55 posted[/s] [b]SOLD[/b]

Once again, this has hardly been used. I don't think these are available in any form now following a couple of different versions. This is the latest version, not the 'Purple Box' version that got a great reputation. As far as I know, the only thing that changed was the box. The info on the website sums up what it can do:

''Designed for musicians to easily dial in attack, spaciousness, depth and detail, the Xciter breathes life into your tone by enhancing musical harmonics. Presence is increased creating the feeling of a wider, more spacious sound. Bass frequencies are richer, deeper and more articulate and the emotional impact of your instrument's tone and your other pedals are highlighted. The Xciter pedal brings out the character and nuance of your guitar or bass without adding volume and distortion. So whatever you play, the Xciter pedal's controls will allow you to get the best tone out of your instrument. And Aphex's extreme die-cast structural design and materials will let you focus on your playing, not your pedal.[list]
[*]Increased Presence and Clarity
[*]Greater Perceived Loudness
[*]Improved Detail
[*]Deeper, More Resonant Bass
[*]Little or No Increase in Peak Output
[*]Tighter Bass Articulation
[*]Extended Low Frequencies''
[/list]
Original box, rubber feet, velcro and instructions are all included.

Drop me a PM and I shall get back to you as quickly as I can :)

Edited by BruceBass3901

• 6 months later...

BUMP for the Wren and Cuff PPB still being here! Make me an offer; the worst I can do is say no.

All trades considered other than distortion/fuzz/overdrive as I have far too many...unless is it something particularly weird and wonderful!

Edited by BruceBass3901

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...