Why become a member? Read more... ×
Check out Guitarchat.co.uk Read more... ×
BlindTiger

FEEDBACK FOF CASTLEMAINE22

Nick bought my two GK cabs off me. He was a pleasure to do business with throughout! He transferred the money over straight away, after getting in contact, then drove over from Leeds the next day to pick them up. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Nick again. Buy, trade, sell with confidence! Cheers Nick!

Jus bought those same two GK cabs from Nick - very helpful throughout the sale and trusted me to head off with them despite my Paypal payment being held up for review. Thanks Nick.

Nick bought my Tobias bass - very smooth transaction, excellent communication - no problems whatsoever. Great basschatter, highly recommended! Cheers Nick, enjoy the bass!

Nick sold me three pedals. They arrived safely packed; all in their boxes and in absolutely mint condition. Fantastic value, smooth transaction and a very nice man too. :)

Nick was fantastic to deal with. Bought my pedal, paid quick and no issues at all. A total pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Nick and I hope to speak to you again in the future.

Grant.

Just bought a Markbass Super Synth off Nick.
I'd only just hit the PayPal 'Pay' button and there it was sitting at my door :-)
Nice one Nick. Thanks for being a great BC-er.

CB

Just bought Nick's (well mine now actually!) Mayones Jabba bass. Excellent deal throughout with clear communications. Bass arrived quickly, exactly as described and [i][b]very[/b][/i] solidly packed! :)

Thoroughly recommended!

Just done trouble free easy transaction with Nick ... deal with confidence :)

Just sold a bass to Nick- it is a pleasure to deal with him. Highly recommend doing so with confidence!

Bought a EHX Octave Multiplexer pedal from Nick. The pedal was in mint condition as described and posted right after I paid. Great dealings indeed! Thoroughly recommended.

Nick just bought my EBS Multicomp, very smooth transaction all around. Would deal with again in an instant.

Cheers!

Nick bought my MTD KZ6 - super prompt payment and excellent and friendly comms throughout. Top bloke! 100% recommendation from me.
Welcome to the wonderful world of sixers, Nick - enjoy!

Just brought a Chorus pedal off Nick, and couldn't have been happier with the item and the very quick delivery.

Top bloke, cheers Nick.

Dave.

I just bought Nick's MTD 6 string.
Great guy, very friendly. Top piece of kit.
Went round to his house to do the deal and all went very smoothly

Thanks Nick

Ash

I met up with Nick and bought a Bag End cab from him, he's a top bloke and I'd be happy to deal with him again. Cheers Nick, love the cab.

Perfect deal with Nick, very quick paiement!!!!!!
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Highly recommended!!![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers mate![/font][/color]

I bought Nick's MXR Envelope Filter. Excellent sale. All as described, well packed and prompt postage.

No issues, good bloke and highly recommended.