Why become a member? ×

thebassist feedback

BassBus

• 2 weeks later...

Met Adam today to pick up an Eich combo I bought off him. He was happy to fit the collection around my schedule and social distancing was observed!  The amp was exactly as described and I would gladly recommend him in any future transactions.

Thanks mate!

• Like 1

I bought Adam's Avalanche run. Somewhere between him and me, hermes have managed to damage the pedal enough to give it a pronounced hum. I was happy to take it to a tech to get it looked at but Adam has refunded part of my payment anyway.  Can't get a better basschatter than that. 

Graeme 

Edited by jacko
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 25/05/2020 at 16:18, jacko said:

I bought Adam's Avalanche run. Somewhere between him and me, hermes have managed to damage the pedal enough to give it a pronounced hum. I was happy to take it to a tech to get it looked at but Adam has refunded part of my payment anyway.  Can't get a better basschatter than that. 

Graeme 

Thanks Graeme - just to add to this, while I did offer a complete refund, Graeme was happy with a partial refund and keeping the pedal.

• 1 month later...

Bought a Stingray pickguard from Adam, good chap to deal with, quick shipping (I had a tracking number within minutes of buying!), well packed and item as described.  Pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...