Why become a member? ×

Matte_Black Feedback Thread

mr.sibs

• 1 year later...

Excellent transaction with Armando (Matte_Black) - super-rapid payment and superb communications throughout. International transactions always involve a little extra concern, but Armando did everything possible to ensure a swift, friendly and succesful sale. Thanks very much and have fun with the processors!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice easy transaction will excellent promptly returned communication. I would recommend [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Armando ([/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Matte_Black[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]) to anyone. Many thanks[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest teamcoy

I have recently bought an Aguilar Precision Pickup from Matte_black, great guy to deal with, apologies it took me a month to get round to testing the thing.

Arrived in super quick time, great pickup and very well packaged, thanks again.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Traded some light items for a heavy bulky one from Armando. Every aspect of this trade was a pleasure, Armando being a very kind man. I almost received that big heavy box before he shipped it from deep South of Italy to deep South of Belgium. The Monster Cookie was very well packed and as described. Another credit to BassChat. Don't over abuse of the sound of the bells, Armando (private joke 🤣 )

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Bought Armando original Ibanez AFR A104F in pristine condition. As usual, it was a fast, smooth and easy deal. The bass was highly secured in it's original form fitted case in a bomb proof parcel (or maybe virus proof, these days 🤣 ). Thanks for this marvellous transaction. A true credit to BassChat.