Why become a member? ×

Acoustic Image Clarus III and Coda + NOW SOLD
£650

SteveJ

[attachment=156510:Coda +.jpg]

I bought this combo from the importers Overwater a year ago. It is a Clarus series III head which is dual channel and contains an effects unit and a Coda + 'cabriolet' cabinet. I also have the cover and carry strap and the original packaging. This unit was reconditioned by Overwater and was not new when I bought it. I think it is about 4 years old. There are a few tiny marks on it but everything works as it should. I have used it on about 20 gigs over the past year often with my double bass in Channel 1 and bass guitar in Channel 2. This combo is quite loud enough for a jazz venue for up to 200 people competing with a drummer and electric guitar plus 3 horns. Extension cabs are available from AI or you use the DI to the house PA. I have tried it with a 1 x 15 cab as well.

No pre-amp needed for DB, the usual piezo pick-ups work fine. Beautiful clear tone. Works well with bass guitar but if you want some dirt to your tone you might need a pedal.

The AI web site is here: [url="http://www.acousticimg.com/#/home"]http://www.acousticimg.com/#/home[/url]

Reason for sale / trade: GAS

Interested in trying something new. Interested in other amp/cab/combo suitable for DB and BG gigs. WHY?

I'm based in Whitby, North Yorks but can travel between Leeds and Newcastle and am planning a trip to South Wales and Leicestershire during the last week of March.

Steve

NOW SOLD

Edited by SteveJ

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Bump, back up for sale!

Not really wanting a trade as saving up for a new double bass. Open to serious offers. I would rather not post as I've had two amps (one sent and one received) that failed to work after the courier had them.

Steve

Bump...

SORRY ORIGINAL PACKAGING NOW GONE.

COLLECTION FROM NORTH YORKSHIRE OR DELIVERY ONLY.

I'm travelling to Oakham, near Leicestershire on August 28th/29th and to Monmouth area on 6th September (passing thru' South Yorkshire, Midlands etc). Can deliver enroute.

Edited by SteveJ

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...