Why become a member? ×

to sell or not to sell .....?

barneythedog

GAS is a terrible thing. Got a craving for a Jazz at the moment but can't afford to buy one. My main bass has for a long time been an ATK400, and we've become pretty good friends, but the GAS just keeps on nagging ...........

So the question is - do I sell my ATK400 to fund my GAS??

answers on a postcard please ...........

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='24637' date='Jun 28 2007, 10:18 PM']No keep the ATK400 - you'll regret it if you sell it. Find the money to fund the GAS some other way..[/quote]

I gotta agree - the ATK is really worth keeping.

There's always loads of Jazz basses around...

One'll turn up when you have the cash to spend.

+1 from me....

Jazzes are pretty common also there are a lot of variatons of Jazz so work out exactly what it is you want before your GAS gets to baddly rooted! Oh and they (jazzes) will always be available.....

having your ATK so well sorted that you feel 'at one' with it....has a worth which ( as the credit card add goes) is priceless.......

[quote name='The Burpster' post='24803' date='Jun 29 2007, 11:36 AM']+1 from me....

Jazzes are pretty common also there are a lot of variatons of Jazz so work out exactly what it is you want before your GAS gets to baddly rooted! Oh and they (jazzes) will always be available.....[/quote]

haha that's what i keep saying to my m8 about les pauls.