Why become a member? ×

SOLD ACG Graft Recurve 5 string FS
£695

Merton

EDIT - SOLD :)

It is with great sadness I have to put this bass up for sale only a month after buying it brand new from Alan.

Unfortunately a large solicitor's bill and a larger-than-expected car insuruance premium have scuppered my funds, so it's last in-first out. This is a cracking bass and I'll be sorry to see it go - I haven't even had a chance to gig it yet!

Full spec and decent photos can be found at [url="http://www.acguitars.co.uk/acg_admin/wordpress/portfolio/g0017-recurve-5-string/"]http://www.acguitars...curve-5-string/[/url] - there's not a lot of point me doing my own pics as they will be worse than this and the bass is brand new.

Will be shipped with [s]the Fusion gigbag in which it came[/s] a Bass Centre-branded Hiscox liteflightcase. UK shipping included in the price, if you're further afield please contact me for a shipping quote.

Edited by Merton

I own an ACG Recurve.. whoever buys this is paying a 'fair' price for an 'outstanding' instrument.

Unfortunately the 'system' doesn't recognise that NO Solicitor's efforts are worth as much as this bass!!! 'They' should take the bass and pay you the deficit... :)

OK, really got to go coz of these damn solicitors:

£640 shipped to the UK with the Hiscox case

£620 shipped with a gig bag

Hell you could buy it with the hiscox case and flog the case for more than the difference there.

Hi Merton,

What's the spring spacing on this beauty? I'm having trouble finding details on this at the ACG website. It seems to be a general issue - perhaps it's just me, but I can't seem to find anything on string spacing there :mellow:

Thanx!

Best regards,
Chris

Thanks to you both! It was an error on my part not looking hard enough for the information on string spacing. In fact, what I have found is a near-perfect website! It has [b]ALL[/b] the information that you could ever want, and I have never before been so satisfied with a website concerning bass. I'm stunned, actually.

Same thing goes with regards to the basses and Alan's craftsmanship. I'm sorry for not picking up your bass right away, Merton. But now I'm happily left considering a custom order on one of Alan's masterfully built basses. Again, I wish you good luck with selling your bass - I'm sure it will make someone else happy very soon.

Alan, you'll be hearing from me ... :)

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Kindest regards,
Chris