Why become a member? ×

5 String Spector USA NS-5HS with Spector Hard Case. PRICE DROP £1300ovno
£1300

binky_bass

HI Guys,

I've created a new ad for this bass as I cannot ammend the asking price on the original ad, and feel it is a bit misleading! So here it is with a new price and new pictures! :)

Up for sale is my 5 string Spector USA NS-5HS bass, it comes with a fitted Spector hard case and is in near flawless condition bar a very small mark on the tip of the lower horn.

It has a beautiful highly figured flamed maple top, the definition of this top is stunning, looks almost like waves on water. This has the classic Spector black cherry stain and rosewood board with pearl/abalone inlays.

The bass has an amazing growl, almost over driven sound if you so wish, and some real trouser flapping bassy bottom end. I'm a big fan of Aguilar OBP-3 pre amps, and the one in this bass totally justifies that love, the scope and intensity of the tonal variations are right where they need to be for a bass that can step up to any need.

I haven't seen too many of these with the rosewood neck as well as board, which does completment the black cherry stain a lot more than maple would (in my opinion anyway!)

So my asking price is £1300 which I think is damn reasonable for a USA Spector, Alex at the bass gallery says he'd list this in store for between £1500 and £1700 and the UK new retail price is £2950, so I think £1300 is a steal!

I'm based in Basildon and I'm on 07912222127 if you want to chat. Any questions, just let me know!

Russ.

[attachment=155724:body.jpg][attachment=155725:body2.jpg][attachment=155726:body3.jpg][attachment=155727:body4.jpg][attachment=155728:body5.jpg]
[attachment=155729:body6.jpg][attachment=155730:fretboard.jpg][attachment=155731:headstock.jpg][attachment=155732:rear of bass.jpg][attachment=155733:rear of headstock.jpg]

• 3 weeks later...