Why become a member? ×

FB for Prosebass

waynepunkdude

I bought Pauls Prosebass Ultra-light bass and it really is a cracking little bass.

It looks great and sounds better, really pleased. Paul was very easy to deal with quick delivery and very well packed.

Will be keeping an eye on future builds from Prosebass as I will definately buy from him again.

Edited by basskit_case

• 2 years later...

I just had Paul fit a Mighty Mite Jazz neck to my P Bass. Absolutely top notch work and he went the extra mile too fitting the logo. Not that major I know but hey, it all counts for a great service. Whilst he was at it I got him to rewire the Jazz Humbucker on my Kramer Focus PJ and it's brought the Bass to life. It's a fantastic instrument and a joy to play and I reckon it would give the best that Fender has to offer a run for it's money.
Thanks very much indeed Paul, a great job or jobs well done and for a very reasonable amount to boot.
Pete. B)

• 3 months later...

Not bought a bass from Paul but I now have his Sonorous fretless bass - if you're in doubt about buying one of Paul's basses, I only have one thing to say. Don't be. This bass sounds wonderful, has huge amounts of sound, wonderful tone and is truly alive. Thanks Paul for your brilliant work.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

I'm remiss in making this post so late after the event. I bought a double bass from Paul sometime last year...and what a great guy he is to deal with.

Not only did he come and pick me up from the train station, he was kind enough to basically put aside his whole afternoon whilst I fiddled with string heights and auditioned the bass in his kitchen, where he had it all set up and waiting. 

Top bloke; great to spend the afternoon chatting to him (he even showed me some of his own very impressive bass building work) and it's a strong recommendation, without any reservation or hesitation, from me to anyone reading. Absolute class act, and a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers Paul!