Why become a member? ×

Re introducing myself, new info

TomRichards

Hello everyone!

I know how important it is for people to know exactly who and what someone is here so that when you post they can take what you say with a grain of salt or place whatever importance they do on it.

I have been asked by so many industry companies to work with them that I have decided to go it on my own. So, I am now independent in sales and consulting. I do business as F CLEF LLC, out of New Jersey , USA.

I will still be managing some dealer accounts for Brubaker basses, and I am now working with Fuchs Audio Technology, focusing on building them a dealer network for their guitar and NEW BASS AMP.

I not only will be doing work with Fuchs but I am also now a Fuchs Amps artist. They have been a guitar amp only company for the past 15 years, and with the release of the new Bass Bruiser Jr, I am coming on board. I still have relationships with J. Backlund Design/Retronix, Petillo Masterpiece Guitars, Vivid Amps, Hartke and Bitchstraps. But again, no monetary compensation what so ever. Just an old bass player getting some stuff from old friends.

I was surprised at all the requests and meetings I had at NAMM 2014 asking for my expertise and help. Stunned. I appreciate all of the support I've gotten from members of Basschat that also may have lead to that.

I hope this continues to clarify who I am and my relationships so that I won't get oodles of belligerent replies when I post my thoughts on different topics.

Cheers,

tom

Thanks for the update. :)

It's always nice to know when someone has an interest in a company, so others can judge their comments in that light. It's a shame others don't feel the need (or are required to, as on Talkbass).

A great way to get your hands on some gear without going down the endorsement route as well. :)