Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Roadworn Jazz
£650

Thor

Hi All,

[s]My fundraiser continues... I really don't want to part with this but thought I'd offer it up and see what the reaction was.[/s] Sold to clashcityrocker who had advertised on the wanted forum.

Cheers for all the interest/responses guys! :)

[s]Up for sale is my 2012 Roadworn Jazz in 3TSB, it's in really nice condition (for a Roadworn) and is currently fitted with a John East J retro preamp, I still have the original VVT control plate should you prefer. Here's some pics to whet your whistle:[/s]

[s]Would prefer not to send, but if needs must I will do so. I'm located near Marlborough, Wiltshire - would be willing to meet up within reasonable distance if it helps or even potentially deliver for fuel money. I wouldn't be parting with this aside from the fact I've got a '69 Jazz incoming.

Looking for £650 including the East preamp or £575 with the standard passive VVT controls.[/s]

Cheers,
Pete

Edited by Thor

[quote name='Walker' timestamp='1391859603' post='2362032']
I have a John East pre on my RW Jazz, I aged it with some echant solution - looks like it's been there for 50 years!

Such a versatile pre and a wonderful bass to play.
[/quote]

That sounds interesting! I've never heard of it before - note to self google search echant solution.

I have to agree - the newness of the pre looks abit out of place - but they really are a worthwhile addition, very versatile.

Cheers for all the positive comments guys, I'm waiting on a decision from the first basschatter I had contact with - he's going to make a decision before Sunday evening, if he doesn't want it (it's either this or a Geddy he's after) then it'll be up for sale proper-like.